Advanced Marriage Training for Couples
Did you know that many of the difficulties that husbands and wives face are a result of them not replicating the original design of marriage? The original design of marriage that is outlined in Genesis 2:15-18 provides the format for determining their purpose, path, and position for each couple.
Couples who know their purpose, become more aware of their different roles in the marriage and become servants that impact the church and the world. After accepting their calling, they will volunteer their time, talent, and treasure to enhance the overall mission of the church.
Couples who know their path, have the ability enhance the love in their marriage. They will know how to interact to ensure that they can overcome any marital challenges.
Couples who understand their position, will work together in unity as a team. Teamwork will help them attain exceptional results that will glorify God.
Overview of Seminars:
During the fun filled and activity packed seminars, couples will learn their God ordained purpose for their marriage, how to develop a love path for their marriage, how to better work together in unity as a team, and the leadership principles associate with the original design of marriage. They will learn the area that they should serve through a process where they develop their mission statement by first determining their Spiritual Gifts. They will learn how to incorporate biblical love values into their marriage. They will finalize the process by developing a shared vision and strategic plan for their marriage to ensure a higher level of marital success.
Session 1 – The Power of Purpose
- Discover/validate the purpose for your marriage
- Develop a marriage vision statement that correlates to their Spiritual Gift(s)
- Identify needed resources for completing their God ordained purpose
- Identify husbands and wife contributions to fulfill God’s plan for their marriage
Session 2 – The Love Path
- Learn the fundamental principles of their “love” path
- Learn how to apply moral and social biblical principles
- Develop a marriage love plan based on biblical principles
- Learn how to enhance non-sexual intimacy
Session 3 – Position Your Marriage for Victory
- Learn the husband and wife marriage positions that lead to victory in Christ
- Learn the leadership principles associated with teamwork
- Learn how to develop a shared vision and strategic plan for the marriage and family
- Learn leadership principles that help avoid the characteristics of a dysfunctional marriage
- Learn how to use leadership tools that will reduce conflict in the marriage
Advanced Marriage Training for Singles
Are you dating and want to avoid becoming a divorce statistic? If you answered yes, then this conference is for you. Many people who are dating fall in love over principles that are not centered on God. Once they become engaged, there is a focus on getting to the alter which has become the result of many divorces and unhappy people. Before you make the decision to become engaged, attend our Advanced Marriage Training for Singles to better equip you during the pre engagement process which allows you to make a better informed decision.
The conference is facilitated by Dr. Derrick L. Campbell – author of ‘Advanced Marriage Training for Singles”. During the conference you will learn the leadership principles necessary to maintain a successful marriage. Topics include:
- The original design of marriage
- The dysfunctional marriage
- Servant Centered Marriage
- Fulfilling your purpose in marriage
- Conflict reduction
- Commitment evaluation